Deadline for submitting an application for consideration to the Ph.D. in Learning Sciences program:
Spring semester, (January start): November 1st
Fall semester (September start): December 1st.
These dates are consistent with national deadlines set by the APA.
Applications submitted after these dates will not be considered.
- Complete the online application to the Graduate School where the following materials should be uploaded.
- Transcripts of all collegiate work completed to date
- Three letters of reference
- Personal statement
- CT Residence Affidavit (if appropriate)
- A resume of not more than two pages.
- Official GRE scores; the advanced tests, such as the MAT, are not required. Where appropriate, some evidence of English language proficiency (e.g., The TOEFL IELTS, PTE, and Duolingo) should be sent directlyto Institution Code 3915 (University of Connecticut)
- See below for a view of the admission screen for choosing our program, which is housed within the Educational Psychology Field of Study.
University of Connecticut
Neag School of Education
ATTN: Learning Sciences Admissions
249 Glenbrook Rd, Unit 3064
Storrs, CT 06269–3064