The deadline for submitting an application for consideration to the Ph.D. in Cognition, Instruction, and Learning Technology program for Spring semester is November 1st and for Fall semester, it is December 1st. Applications submitted after these dates will not considered.
- Complete the online application to the Graduate School where the following materials should be uploaded.
- Transcripts of all collegiate work completed to date
- Three letters of reference
- Personal statement
- CT Residence Affidavit
- A resume of not more than two pages.
- Official GRE scores; the advanced tests, such as the MAT, are not required and TOEFL (international students) should be sent directly from ETS to Institution Code 3915 (University of Connecticut)
University of Connecticut
Neag School of Education
ATTN: Cognition, Instruction, and Learning Technology Admissions
249 Glenbrook Rd, Unit 3064
Storrs, CT 06269–3064