The deadline for submitting an application for consideration to the M.A in Cognition, Instruction, and Learning Technology program for Spring semester is November 1st and for Fall semester, it is December 1st. Applications submitted after these dates will not considered.
- Complete the online application to the graduate school where the following items should be uploaded:
- Transcripts of all collegiate work completed to date
- Three letters of reference
- Personal statement
- TOEFL from ETS (international students)
- A resume of not more than two pages
Note: The GREs are not required for the MA or 6th year program.
University of Connecticut
Neag School of Education
ATTN: Cognition, Instruction, and Learning Technology Admissions
249 Glenbrook Rd, Unit 3064
Storrs, CT 06269–3064